•Model No.: HE-56030
(1) Remote Controller， 1pcs
(2) Thermostatic LED Heater Device， 1pcs
(3) DC12V Adapter， 1pcs.
•Mood lighting of LED:
(1) Warm Light (2700K).
(2) Cool Light (5400K).
(3) C&W Circulation (breathing soul).
(4) Light Intensity Modulator with 7 Levels.
(5) Omni-Directional Light Distribution
(6) Shows Better Light Performance for Salt Crystal Lamp with Breathing Soul of “Salt Mood”.
(7) High Efficacy (>100 lm/W)
•MD of Thermostatic LED Heater:
(1) Long Lifetime (Light&Heat system > 30，000 hours)
(2) Low Power Consumption (LED save 90% power consumption compared with Incandescent light)
(3) Optically and Thermally Controlled Integration
(4) Intelligent Remote Control
(5) Long-term Reliability
(6) Safe under Low Voltage 12V DC Operation
(7) Heat Preservation when Turning off the Light.
(8) Good Performance in Thermal Management
(9) Suitable for the Himalayan salt rock < 30Kg
(1) Main body material: Aluminum (Al).
(2) Weight: 540g ± 20g
(3) The adapter input 100~240V / 0.5A max AC， output 12V / 1A DC.
(4) Dimension: Ø40mmx60mm
(5) Power of LED: 0~5.0 W
IR image of illustration IST Engine function: (A) Light source and Heat source are off (B) Turn on Light source and Heat source of dual function (C) Heat preservation at constant temperature when turning off the Light but Heat source is on.
BENEFITS OF SALT THERAPY
"A ring of salt will protect you!" Ever came across this quote? Many of us must have been familiar to this from our grandma. Well， salt therapy or Halotherapy and its benefits are beyond mere traditional beliefs. The negative ions of salt absorbed into the body and bloodstream via the skin and lungs during a salt therapy session also help to boost the body’s immunity and resistance to illnesses， improve cell’s metabolic processes and strengthen the functions of autonomic nerves.
1. It is Safe， Natural and Non-invasive.
2. Salt Therapy Has Been Around for Hundreds of Years
3. Salt Therapy Can Reduce Stress
4. Salt Therapy is Quick
5. Salt Therapy Has Been Shown to Relieve Respiratory Issues
6. Beneficial Effects of Salt therapy on Lungs
7. Salt Has a Unique Ability to Penetrate your Body
8. It is beneficial for the skin health
9. Beneficial Effects of Salt therapy on Digestive System
10. You Will Sleep Better
11. It Will Improve your Complexion
12. It Will Boost your Immune System
SALT THERAPY IN MEDICAL STUDY
In 1995， the Russian Ministry of Health recognized certain salt therapy treatment chambers as medical devices. Dry saline generators (for infusing the air with salt particles， much like the monks did when grinding salt rocks against each other) have also been certified as medical devices throughout Europe. These devices have made considerable progress into North America， as well.
Salt therapy has been the subject of a substantial amount of research， with impressive results. Salt therapy has been shown to…
• Improve lung capacity
• Decrease microbial contamination of the upper respiratory tract
• Inhibit respiratory allergies
• Cleanse and detoxify your body naturally
Here are just a few of the studies showing salt therapy’s remarkable health benefits:
• A 2006 study in the New England Journal of Medicine found that inhaling hypertonic saline improved lung function in people with cystic fibrosis.
• Also in 2006， a study of cigarette smokers， published in the European Respiratory Journal， found that inhaling aerosolized salt temporarily improved smoking-related symptoms such as coughing and mucus production.
• In one Hungarian study， more than 4，000 patients were treated with salt therapy over a 10-year period. The majority of the patients reported remarkable improvement and long-lasting benefits.
• 216 children with bronchial asthma were given treatment in salt mines with good results. The therapy noticeably diminished bronco-obstructive syndrome and improved pulmonary ventilation—and the improvements were stable in most patients.
• Another study focused on skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis in 112 children， with positive results.